Exciting opportunity for a Senior Full-Stack Engineer to get in on the ground floor at a fast-moving Silicon Valley tech company and scale a top-performing engineering team. The team is global with employees based in San Francisco, Ireland and remote, made up of talented people from Google, Facebook, and Coinbase. You will build technology that will shape the future of finance. You’ll be working on code that plays a crucial role in the open-access financial infrastructure that they’re building. It’s going to be a long journey, and they’re just at the beginning.
What you would be working on:
- Build out product features end-to-end. Develop and operate our backend microservices, GraphQL API endpoints and ReactJS web frontend.
- Define our technical architecture and brainstorm ways to continually make our application more performant, reliable and scalable.
- Write high-quality code that is efficient, maintainable and well-tested.
- Work inside a clean microservices-based architecture and a modern tech stack.
- Collaborate with the rest of the eng team to continually refine and evolve our coding standards and tech stack.
- Work closely with Product and Design to iterate our app in response to customer feedback and business requirements.
What does the ideal candidate look like:
- Professional experience with full-stack web development.
- Preferred experience with modern web frameworks such as Django, Flask, Ruby on Rails, Node/Express/Koa, etc.
- You’re comfortable working in a fast-changing start-up environment.
- You love to learn, get your hands dirty, and find creative solutions to challenging problems.
- Bonus points for interest in cryptocurrencies, blockchains, and/or consumer finance.
- Live the company’s values: seek truth, embody renaissance ambition and make good things easy.
About the tech stack:
- Internal backend microservices built with Python 3, gRPC, Celery.
- GraphQL API servers built with NodeJS + Koa + Typescript.
- Postgres, Redis.
- Web frontend based on ReactJS, ES7/Typescript, Apollo GraphQL, React Router.
What you will receive in return:
- Health insurance (VHI).
- Dental insurance.
- Vision care.
- Life protection.
- Pension plan.
- 24 days annual leave.
- Educational allowance.
- Wellness allowance.
- Flexibility to work from home.
- A product that you can be genuinely proud of.
- Structured career development.
- Be part of a global high-performance development tech team.
Location: Remote work.
Offers can go up to 90,000.
* Full job description available on request *
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Amanda Melo.