Exciting opportunity for a Senior Frontend Developer who finds immense satisfaction in working with innovative products, building the technology of tomorrow that will impact millions of lives. We’re interested in talking to professionals within Europe or even further away to join a trusted partner to international market leaders in telecommunications and financial markets.
What you would be working on:
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements.
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Designing graphic user interface elements.
- Excellent cross-functional communicator and a team player.
- Demonstrate a passion for creating successful software products. Track record of rolling out efficient User Interfaces and software systems.
- Drive processes to identify and correct flawed and outdated software or software systems frameworks and tools.
- Foster a software front end (UI) excellence mindset.
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Conduct layout/navigation adjustments.
- Very strong problem solving and analytical abilities.
- Good time-management skills.
- Willingness and ability to share and disseminate knowledge to colleagues and team members.
What does the ideal candidate look like:
- Experience in any charting libraries like D3.
- Development experience in orchestration products similar to Camunda, Spinnaker, etc.
- Strong front end, UI experience, developing dashboards, charts, etc.
- Bonus would be someone with test experience in VNF test tools.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in software or engineering.
What you will receive in return:
- Attractive compensation.
- Health Insurance – VHI Health Care Insurance (Plan Plus) after 6 months.
- Private Pension Fund (50/50).
- Death in service.
- Paid holidays.
- Extra vacations.
- Possibilities of remote working up to 2 days per week.
- Company laptop.
- Educational budget. Partnership with an award-winning higher education institution in Ireland.
- Company-sponsored benefits: Gym membership, Tech events, Engineering Training Program.
- Maternity Benefit: Full salary paid for 26 weeks and Paternity Benefit: Full salary paid for 2 weeks.
- One-on-one career coaching sessions with IT leadership.
- Strong relocation support: Relocation costs covered (Flight, transport of possessions and work permit).
- Accommodation for the first month while supporting you and your family to secure permanent accommodation.
- Assist with finding a school or kindergarten for the kids. Hassle-free registration with the Irish tax authorities and access to professional financial advice.
* Full job description available on request *
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Amanda Melo.