- Reference: LK4587A
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Limerick, Tipperary
- Category: Banking & Finance
Senior Financial Planner
Our client Clearview Investments & Pensions is a highly-respected holistic financial planning company based here in Limerick.
Due to continued growth in their business we are working with them exclusively in sourcing a new Senior Financial Planner to join their team. The role of Senior Financial Planner will allow you to grow your career in tandem with the success of the company.
The Senior Financial Planner will report directly to the Managing Director and will play a key part in the direction and development of this organisation along with the existing experienced team.
Clearview Investments & Pensions key approach is one of collabroative team work and the client relationship is central to everything that they do.
- Prepare holistic financial plans for clients. This involves researching the most suitable investment, pension & protection products for their specific needs, and making recommendations to the client.
- Prepare & present lifestyle cash-flow models and “what if” scenarios for financial plans using Voyant software
- Present optimal retirement strategies for business owners with regard to the various tax reliefs available
- Provide ongoing servicing of clients’ financial needs, including regular valuation reports and making sure that the financial plan stays on course
- Research investment opportunities and remain abreast of developments in global investment markets for all asset classes
- Oversee the execution of client transactions
- Develop relationships with key providers and professional service firms
- Ensure all administration is compliant from a Central Bank & all other regulatory authorities perspective
- QFA qualified and ideally CFP qualified or working towards same
- Primary Degree or Masters Level Qualification
- 7+ years experience of Financial Planning
- Proven ability to create and maintain client relationships and attract new business
- Knowledge of the taxation of wealth and an understanding of Trusts
- Excellent communication & report-writing skills
- High level of proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated – capable of working on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Strong planning and organizing ability, including an ability to prioritise own workload and contribute to overall team effort
If you wish to discuss this role in confidence please contact me on 061 512270.