Senior Finance Analyst with Forecasting
The Senior Finance Analyst will be working within the finance operations team based in Cork.
Ensure General Ledger Integrity.
- Ensure all Balance Sheet reconciliations are prepared in accordance with WWP.
- Ensure compliance with relevant SOX controls
- Prepare Financial Statements
- Support monthly Headcount Reporting process
- Submit BRAVO/TM1 reporting accurately and timely.
- Fixed Asset & Capital Spend Reporting
- Assist the Business Partners in preparation of the departmental budgets for the various forecast cycles.
- Carry out BVA analysis and provide commentary for observed variances.
- Assist in preparation of Latest Estimate submissions as required
SOX & WWP/ICH Compliance
- Liaise with external and internal auditors as required.
- Ensure all accounting and reporting procedures comply with SOX
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent
- Qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA accountant
- 3+ years of relevant multinational experience
- Supply chain finance experience in medical device or pharmaceutical industry.
- Proven track record in multi-cultural business partnering
- Strong organization skills and an aptitude for planning
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Demonstrated record of driving continuous process improvements
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Edel O’Brien on 021-4911065 or email email@example.com