Financial Analyst required with 5 years plus post qualification experience.
- Provides analysis on business development and monitors business performance by unit, division or group.
- Prepares reports of findings and recommendations, compiles and consolidates financial plans and provides insights to management.
- Performs and analyses financial modeling trends and studies subjects such as rates of return, cost against budget, variance analysis, forecasting, and financial planning
- Develops, maintains, and establishes operational specifications for financial information systems considering such things as information flow, volume, ad hoc reporting, and analysis.
Qualified accountant, preferably with 5 years + post qualification experience.
- Excellent business partnering skills, and an ability to work independently under limited supervision to determine, develop and present an approach to problems.
Communicates well with senior internal and external partners.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091706712 or email email@example.com.