- Reference: CJ46034
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Excellent opportunity to join a market leader in the manufacturing industry. Our client are looking to source an experienced Financial Analyst ideally coming from a manufacturing environment or relevant background to the below job description. Great career progression opportunities and excellent location with great benefits on offer.
You will be responsible for the processing, reconciliation and validation of the General Accounting areas of the monthly management accounts, Statutory Financial Statements, VAT and Corporation tax returns and CSO returns. This role also involves supporting both internal and external auditors while on site and in the testing and preparation of SOX reporting requirements throughout the Financial period. The daily tasks include cash management and funding requirements for two companies.
- Financial Reporting, monthly Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet under US GAAP, related financial analysis (taxation, treasury, balance sheet etc), reconciliation of US GAAP to local Statutory book, ad hoc reporting / corporate analysis requests, maintenance & development of the Hyperion reporting software.
- Preparation of Statutory Accounts for Irish registered entities, incorporating all new developments in Irish GAAP where necessary.
- Project Work; ad hoc project management & implementation as required (e.g. Value improvement projects, system upgrades & developments, continuous automation).
- External statutory reporting requirements, including CSO, IDA etc.
- End to end management of the site capital expenditure process, chairing all capital expenditure meetings and providing senior management with sufficient information to make key decisions while working closely with all stakeholders.
- Responsible for maintaining the site’s Fixed Asset Register, namely all fixed asset additions, disposals, transfers and depreciation charges.
- Other – cash flow forecasting, maintenance & accounting for transfer pricing structure, inter-company activity, treasury & netting, liaison with internal and external auditors, assist in the development and implementation of local accounting controls in line with SOX requirements.
- ACA/ACCA/CPA Qualified Accountant
- Experience in internal controls and ERP systems an advantage.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!