Role Responsibilities –
- DRI for MDR Project Pricing & Costing E2E processes
- Responsible for all Distribution costs setups and ensure that they are correct aligned with Tax & Project guidance
- Pricing World Wide affiliates MDR Project
- 1 Process improvement to be delivered quarterly.
- RPA development partner and ownership end state.
- Support in Rainbow projects
Role Requirements –
- University Degree
- Recognised Professional Accountancy qualification if applicable (Country Dependant)
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Excellent communication & business partnering skills including:
- must be able to work with and influence internal customers
- comfortable in challenging internal customers in a non-confrontational way
- proven ability to work with people at all management levels
- simplify complex written communications
- Strong team player.
- Highly computer literate, experience with ERP systems and Microsoft packages.
- Influencing skills – across cultural differences and ensuring all management understand the
- Financial priorities and constraints, ability to align business partners on tough financial calls
- Utilize knowledge of organizational drivers, dynamics, and informal networks to influence appropriate business decisions
- Demonstrate work life balance; solicit feedback on organizational health and implement improvements; remove barriers to success
- Anticipate and manage competing and changing priorities; recommend trade-offs for business impact
- Strong continuous improvement mindset
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Edel O’Brien on 021-4911065 or email firstname.lastname@example.org