- Reference: CJ44556A
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Great opportunity to join a market leader within the medical device manufacturing industry and work in a dynamic global environment. You will be given great exposure to the business through business partnering. Ideally looking for candidates with 3+ years of relevant multinational experience, ideally manufacturing. The key purpose of this role is to manage the generation of monthly management accounts to tight deadlines, and report on budget variances to departmental managers.
• Prepare and issue monthly management reports and manufacturing dashboards to DePuy and MD&D Supply Chain Finance Director prior to the required submission date in accordance with tight reporting deadlines.
• Performance analysis on financial results, identify trends and highlight issues. Meet department managers to present this information on a monthly basis.
• CIP tracking and reporting.
• Assist in the formulation of the annual business plan and quarterly updates and submissions as required.
• Responsible for setting of variable and fixed departmental spend budgets.
• Prepare Value Stream Financial statements.
• Provide information to set CIP targets.
• Calculation of Standards Costs and Systems Costs for Cork plant
FINANCIAL AND COPORATE REPORTING AND CONTROL
• Prepare and issue all reports required by DePuy and MD&D Supply Chain Finance on a timely basis.
• Prepare monthly updates to Operations Business Plan.
• Detailed knowledge of Corporate accounting standards and worldwide procedures.
• Maintain and implement internal control procedures relevant to areas of responsibility.
• Responsibility for Grant Claims for the Cork plant.
• Business partner to Value Streams and support functions.
• Support the preparation of CARs and management of the annual capital budget.
• Support the validation of financial benefits for proposed projects.
• Be a value-adding member of the Manufacturing & Multifunctional Business Teams
• Develop financial awareness of all members in cross-functional teams
• Continuous Improvement Focus
SOX & INTERNAL CONTROL
• Support any requirements from External and internal auditors
• Provide support to ensure all accounting and reporting procedures comply with SOX and internal control guidelines
J.D. EDWARDS SYSTEM
• Implement system enhancements in the Manufacturing and related Accounting areas. Validation of all system changes in these areas.
• Continuously improving controls, including edit reports and system access.
• Continuous Improvement focus
• Responsibility for duty compliance and monthly PCC Revenue Returns.
• Perform any other duties as required from time to time.
• To adhere to the company’s procedures.
• All employees are responsible for minimizing both the Environmental and Health & Safety effects of the work that they perform.
• Minimum of 3 years experience in an Accounting role in a Manufacturing environment.
• Qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA accountant.
• Experience on a computerised accounting package e.g. JD EDWARDS, SAP
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!