Senior Financial Accountant – Our client is offering a unique and exciting opportunity in the Mid- West to be part of Start-Up.
We are exclusively working with Edwards Lifesciences, a world leading Medical Device company. If you have a passion for improving the lives of patients with structural heart disease, please read on.
Edwards Lifesciences is driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world’s leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives.
The role covers all aspects of Financial Accounting and reporting. As a Qualified Finance Professional, you will utilize your previous experience in monthly management reporting and variance analysis. You will analyze and provide detailed reports on balance sheet and be used to dealing with complex accruals and prepayments, posting and recording financial information.
- Month-end accounting, including all necessary ledger journals, account reconciliations, variance analysis and reporting requirements
- Managing Fixed Assets and intercompany Accounts
- Responsibility for general ledger, including variance, trend & efficiency analysis.
- Ensure timely reporting to corporate within tight reporting deadlines
- Assistance with statutory & taxation compliance,
- Responsibility for internal audits as requested.
- Support planning and analysis for all the Plant expenses.
- Other Accounting duties as and when required, including continuous improvement in area of responsibility
- Recognized Accountancy qualification, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA.
- 5+ years Post qualification experience in industry, including detailed knowledge of Fixed Assets, Taxes, expense analysis, accruals, reconciliations, intercompany, etc on a multinational environment.
- Proven expertise in Microsoft Office Suite, including advanced Excel and related financial systems
- Experience working with integrated business systems (preferably JD Edwards)
- Good working knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley Act on subsidiaries of US multinational companies.
- Audit experience desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal relationship skills, including negotiation and relationship management skills with the ability to drive results.
- Excellent understanding of aspects related to financial processes and/or systems
- Ability to develop and integrate metrics into projects and operations, clearly demonstrating the
- Strict attention to detail
Edwards Lifesciences will be initially based in Shannon Co. Clare, 20 kilometers from Limerick City. The Mid West base will offer employees an excellent work life balance in an area which has recently undergone a major economic recovery.
Why Should You Apply?
- To improve patient outcome who suffer from Structural Heart Disease.
- To be part of a unique start up opportunity, where you will gain experience not available in any other company in the Mid- West.
If you like what you have read thus far send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call Jennifer on 061 512270.