Senior Financial Accountant required with 5 years multinational experience. Hybrid. Galway.
Reporting to Financial Controller
- Assist in the preparation of Monthly Financial Reports, Annual Financial Statements and any other internal or external reports required, ensuring that they are completed in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
- Perform ad hoc and special projects assignments, as required.
- Lead & take ownership for delivery of functional projects as required.
- Preparation of monthly financial reports, ensuring they are completed in a timely, accurate and efficient manner:
- Preparation, analysis and posting of journals at month end
- Preparation and analysis of balance sheet reconciliations at month end
- Calculation, posting and analysis of monthly accruals and prepayments, ensuring that all items are accurately captured
- Review and reconciliation of inter-company accounts, involving communication with other business locations worldwide
- Review and reconciliation of any other relevant accounting modules
- Preparation of variance analysis and standard cost updates as required
- Provide cost information to management and other departments as required
- Accounting qualification – ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Third level qualification
- 5 years relevant experience in a multinational environment, ideally Big 4 background.
- SAP/Oracle or other major ERP Systems experience is desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Able to work alone to understand and summarise financial data into high quality, accurate and usable summaries
- Strong computer skills especially MS Office
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.