One of the leading US Tech Startups in California is growing their Finance team here in Cork – do you want to be part of the initial Cork team and go on an exciting journey as they scale up the operation?
Collins McNicholas Recruitment & HR Services Group have been exclusively retained to support this global leader in scaling their team with self-starters who enjoy working in a dynamic and ever evolving environment. Some of their current customer base include the likes of Netflix, Sony, eBay, McDonalds and Microsoft to name but a few. If you have an inquisitive mind and a good sense of humour (your favourite joke at the ready for interview!), then please read on….
For thIS progressive Senior Finance Operations Analyst position, we are looking to speak with candidates who have a hands-on approach, are willing to learn and have a positive attitude.
In this role, you will be responsible for the corporate operational metrics and reporting, which includes performance tracking of bookings, churn, and recurring revenue, from a forecast and actuals perspective. This role will be the owner of key metrics data that will help provide clear visibility to the leadership team of the health of the business and the performance forecast and actuals against plan. This will be a highly visible role and will work closely with cross-functional teams, such as FP&A, Revenue Accounting, Sales Operations, Sales Management, and IT.
Overview of the main responsibilities:
- Be the corporate expert on metric definitions and contract treatment for ACV (Annual Contract Value), ARR (Annual Recurring Revenue) and Churn/ Down sell
- Calculate and report monthly Incremental and Renewal ACV accurately and within given timelines
- Manage and report corporate ARR performance weekly, monthly, and quarterly
- Create weekly forecast reporting for bookings, billings, and revenue
- Drive and publish the Weekly Executive Dashboard
- Partner with Sales Operations to reconcile the corporate renewal baseline by customer, including churn and down sell
- Collaborate and provide guidance, as necessary, to Revenue Operations team for order treatment as it applies to corporate metrics
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reporting tools and dashboards
- Create policy and process documentation as necessary; provide communication and education to cross-functional teams as needed
- Reconcile monthly bookings with Commissions team for sales compensation purposes
- Proactively recommend process improvements and collaborate cross-functionally as required to drive enhancements
- Provide analysis, reporting and support as required
- Drive system enhancements where necessary for business requirements
What a suitable profile looks like for this role:
- The ideal candidate is a well-rounded and resourceful top performer who understands how to drive initiatives across the finish line in a timely and professional manner in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Minimum of 3+ years related experience in a SaaS environment
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in Finance or related field
- Strong business acumen and understanding of sales process (forecasting, bookings, revenue)
- Financial reporting and modeling experience
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office and with Google Suite
- Experience with SFDC strongly preferred but not essential
- Strong organisational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks in parallel
- Excellent communication skills
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael O’Brien on 021-4911062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org