Senior Finance Manager – Global Product Costing
Our clients due to global expansion are recruiting for a senior finance manager to join their Global accounting operations team. Reporting to the Senior Director on the Global Finance operations team you will be responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of Annual Standard Cost process ensuring consistency and alignment with company strategies, goals, processes and procedures.
Experienced Finance Business Partner with a strong Manufacturing & Costing background.
- Process owner to lead and manage the Annual Standard Cost process
- Provide execution & direction of global product costing and related initiatives.
- Expert product costing lead on key global projects including the 2019 EMEA SAP upgrade project.
- Develop policies and procedures for product cost management, enhancing current state and driving harmonization in costing methodology
- Develop and maintain the global true cost file from various manufacturing & DC sites
- Support the Profit in Inventory Corporate process & participate in its governance
- Drive Standard work through all main product costing processes
- Define approach for NPI
- Demonstrated Business Partnering in a matrix environment
- Hands-on experience performing product costing in an ERP system (preferably SAP).
- 5- 10 years’ Experience in Manufacturing accounting
- Experience in intercompany Accounting / transfer pricing/ S&OP process in a global organisation
- Experience in Lean Principles (or similar) and implementing cross-functional business process
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Project Management experience with strong task orientation and commitment to meeting deadlines
- Ability to manage a complex cost roll process driven by site interdependencies and different ERP’s.
- Solid understanding of how FX impacts the cost change outcome
- Excellent co-ordination & communication skills with the ability to persuade, inspire and negotiate with process participants across multiple business functions
- Accounting or finance degree
We are seeking candidates with solid manufacturing accounting expertise, experienced in complex Cost Roll up processes, strong project management skills. You will play a lead role in 2 global projects – European SAP upgrade project – Cost module and part of a legal entity merger project. You must be an effective communicator and experienced in working with multiple stakeholders in a multinational/global environment.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Mary Mullin on 09064 78104 and email your cv to email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!