Senior Finance Analyst with Management
The Senior Finance Analyst will have 8 direct reports and will be working within the finance operations team based in Cork.
- Responsible for a team of 8 direct reports.
- Ensuring all department members have trained adequately.
- Conducts performance appraisals for all direct reports.
Lead AP & AR Sub Ledger/General Ledger Accounting
- Management of day-to-day AP duties
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives to ensure maximum efficiencies are being achieved regarding invoice processing, payments & 3rd Party/Intercompany creditor reconciliations
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives to ensure maximum efficiencies are being achieved regarding invoice/statement generation, receipt of payments & Trade/Intercompany debtor reconciliations
- Intercompany Accounting
- Responsible for adherence to all BRAVO etc reporting requirements in relation to intercompany activity
Lead Treasury & Cash Management
- Treasury and Cash Management for the organisation.
- Work with Regional Cash Management to ensure adequate funding to meet payment obligations.
- Streamline manual payment processes (cheque & on-line)
- Provide assistance as required in annual Business Planning cycle
Process Improvements & Cost Reductions
- Seek to continuously improve processes and introduce automation in finance processes
SOX and Audit Compliance
- Liaise with external and internal auditors
- DCM review for all cycles relevant to the role
- Ensure all accounting and reporting procedures comply with all SOX and internal control guidelines
J.D. Edwards System
- Implement system enhancements within the General Ledger
- Continuously improving controls, including edit reports and system access
- Participate in both cross-functional teams as required by the business.
- Minimum 4/5 years relevant prior experience in a financial accounting role within a multinational company & specifically the areas of AP, AR, Treasury & VAT.
- People Management experience is essential for this role.
- Qualified Accountant.
- Good personal computer skills – ideally Microsoft Office.
- Experience on a computerized accounting package – JD EDWARDS
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Edel O’Brien on 021-4911065 or email email@example.com