The Senior Finance Analyst will have 3 direct reports and will be working within the finance operations team based out of Shannon.
- Management of outgoing payments and cash receipts.
- Daily review of bank accounts and allocation of work.
- Manage a team of 3 reporting directly to the Finance Operations Manager based in Dublin
- Maintain matrix on team and tasks
- Identify discrepancies and inconsistencies in information
- Work with IT to resolve system generated issues reporting back to compliance where necessary
- Manage customer impacting errors and ensure fixes are completed within the required timeline
- Engaging the right people from across the business to complete ad hoc tasks.
- Review Junior team members work and provide feedback
- Conduct regular team meetings and 1to1’s
- Provide reporting to the Finance Operations Manager
- Liaising with the IT and Operations teams and external counterparts.
- Ensure effective and efficient office operations
Risk management and Customer Service
- Ownership of document creation and maintenance including SOPs
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are adhered to
- Ensure that all internal and external relationships are maintained at high standards whilst exhibiting a high level of customer service
- Ensure queries identified and resolved without delay to ensure superior level of customer service is delivered at all times and facilitate unnecessary payment delays
- Proactive identification of opportunities to improve efficiencies.
- Minimum of 4 years experience managing a team
- Target driven
- Relevant experience within the Financial Services sector.
- Strong Communication skills and IT proficiency, excel in particular.