Two excellent opportunities for qualified Accountants to join a leading multinational manufacturing organisation. These would be varied roles, the first focusing on forecasting, assisting with the close process and acting as a key business partner to the business unit. In the second role you will act as a key liaison between the operations of the plant and financial reporting; with responsibility for accurate and timely preparation of monthly management accounts and operational dashboards, as well as providing financial analysis and accounting support to the manufacturing and support areas of the business.
12 month contracts initially with very good scope for extension or permanency (company has a proven track record of converting contractors to permanent positions).
Please feel free to contact Michael on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021-4809118 for more details.
Role 1: Overview of Responsibilities
- Assist in Close Process ensuring General Ledger integrity for the organisation.
- Ensure compliance with relevant SOX controls.
- Prepare Financial Statements.
- Support monthly Headcount Reporting process.
- Fixed Asset & Capital Spend Reporting.
- Forecast Reporting and assisting the Business Partners in preparation of the departmental budgets for the various forecast cycles.
- Carry out BVA analysis and provide commentary for observed variances.
- Assist in preparation of Latest Estimate submissions as required.
- Business Partnering across the business to ensure that adequate financial support and analysis is provided.
- Issue monthly management reports.
- Liaise with external and internal auditors as required.
- Ad-hoc project work.
- Continuous Improvement focus.
Role 2: Overview of Responsibilities
• Lead and support the preparation of monthly management Reports in conjunction with other finance team members delivering Month End reports accurately and on time.
• Reporting – Timely, effective and accurate monthly operations Dashboards, reporting of KPIs (Key Performance Indicators), etc.
• Lead and support the site CAPEX control processes.
• Lead and support the preparation of SLOB Reserve by liaising closely with business.
• Participate in and lead various site initiatives and cross-functional teams as directed by the Operations Accounting Manager.
• Actively participate in the Finance team’s continuous Improvement process.
• Manage operating expenses for Operations and support cost centres.
• Support in preparing Annual Business Plans and Quarterly Updates to Business Plan, for the site. Responsible for managing Cost Centre Budgets in SAP.
• Support cost improvement initiatives, to continually control the cost base of the facility.
• Develop an understanding of financial reports and tools provided within SAP, and utilize this knowledge by providing management with financial information on an ad-hoc basis.
• Ensure Finance users SAP systems access rights are correctly controlled and monitored at all times.
• Compliance – Maintain strong internal controls to ensure excellent Audit results – Internal, External and Sarbanes Oxley. Own key SOX areas on the site.
The ideal person:
- Qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA accountant.
- 3+ years of relevant multinational experience.
- Management/ Operations/ Cost / Financial Accountant / Supply Chain finance experience in a regulated manufacturing industry preferable.
- Proven track record in multicultural business partnering.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael O’Brien on 021-4911062 or email email@example.com