Great opportunity for a qualified Accountant with 3+ years PQE to join a leading multinational manufacturing organisation. This would be a varied role, focused on forecasting, inventory reporting and acting as a key business partner. 12 month contract with very good scope for extension or permanency (company has a proven track record of conveting contractors to permanent positions).
Please feel free to contact Michael on email@example.com or call 021-4809118 for more details.
Overview of Responsibilities:
Inventory Reporting & Accounting
- Support month end process, monthly inventory reconciliations and preparation of month-end P&L and B/S reconciliations and schedules
- Act as the Primary Business Partner and drive financial accountability, ensuring that the financial implications of operational decisions are considered
Business Plan and Forecasts
- Prepare accurate, timely, and complete financial forecasts, reports, submissions & analytics
The ideal person:
- Qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA accountant
- 3+ years of relevant multinational experience
- Supply chain finance experience in medical device or pharmaceutical industry preferred but not essential
- Proven track record in multi-cultural business partnering
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael O’Brien on 021-4911062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org