Our client a leading provider of embedded control applications and semiconductors is looking to hire a Senior Facilities Technician , this role will be based in Ennis, Clare on a permanent contract.
As a Senior Facilities Technician, you will be tasked with overseeing multiple continuous improvement initiatives at our client's facility. This includes project management, and collaboration with internal stakeholders. In this role, you will encounter a diverse range of tasks and you will play a key part in the daily operations of the business.
- Prioritize a range of Facilities Projects, including proposing, presenting, planning, and overseeing their execution
- Coordinate with essential contractors and service providers to guarantee that planned projects are finished on schedule and within the allocated budget
- Ensure all documentation and procedures are up to date and compliant with all legal requirements and ISO14000 environmental standards
- Assist in financial processes, budgeting, pricing ensuring that all financial management requirements are completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Cover Leave ensuring the maintenance schedule on site is carried out in line with the projected timelines and maintain relevant documentation of same
- Assist with Health and Safety initiatives and programmes as required.
- Degree/Certificate/Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Qualified/ Certified Electrician with project management
What you will get in return:
- Stock options
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Alicja Burchardt.