- Reference: AJ45191
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway, Leinster, Westmeath
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
**START UP **As a key member of the Ireland team, the Senior Equipment Engineer will provide engineering expertise in support of design, construction, commissioning and qualification of process equipment for the company Manufacturing facilities.
The demonstrated ability to work with equipment designers and fabricators as well as the ability to handle multiple projects and/or tasks is desirable.
Equipment Engineer Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop an expert understanding of the manufacturing equipment used in the company’s unique and proprietary manufacturing process.
- Participate in the vendor selection process for new equipment for the facility.
- Oversee the designing, fabrication and delivery of process equipment for the facility.
- Collaborate with internal subject matter experts to incorporate improvements to current equipment designs.
- Review vendor designs, drawings and/or specifications
- Participate in periodic visits to vendor location(s) to review progress, resolve issues and/or participate in factory acceptance testing. Travel to vendor locations will be required.
- Interface with equipment vendors to track progress of process equipment fabrication and delivery.
- Develop Equipment FAT/SAT, Commissioning and Qualification plans.
- Negotiate change orders with equipment suppliers.
- Participate in development of Technology Transfer and Validation Master Plans.
Senior Equipment Engineer Experience :
- BS in Engineering or other technical discipline
- Minimum of 8 years of progressively responsible engineering experience.
- Design of equipment for aseptic manufacturing processes
- Design of highly automated manufacturing systems
- Validation of aspect manufacturing equipment
- Experience in cGMP Manufacturing and/or Development at a biotechnology, pharmaceutical, or medical device company is desirable
- Knowledge of Combination product or device is highly desirable
- Ability to oversee equipment projects through the entire project lifecycle (design through validation)
For more information or to apply please contact Tina Egan on firstname.lastname@example.org 09064 50663.
Please Note: Collins McNicholas will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Setting the Standards for Excellence in Recruitment
To see a full list of jobs available across Ireland please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie