Video for this job
Are you an Environmental Engineer or Environmental Scientist looking to join a growing and expanding multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy? Are you looking for an opportunity to further your career by working on exciting and varied environmental projects? Then keep reading…..
Our client is looking for an experienced Environmental Engineer or Environmental Scientist to join their team in Cork on a permanent basis.
Your responsibilities: (full job description provided on request)
- Management of environmental projects
- Client management and business development
- Preparation of EPA licensing applications
- Consultation with regulators and statutory bodies
- 5-10 years post qualification experience, preferably within an environmental consultancy area
Experience in IE/IPC licence applications, Waste Management studies and EIAR preparation
- Degree in Environmental Engineering or Science, Civil Engineering or equivalent
What you will receive:
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Excellent opportunity to develop your career
- Active Sports and Social Club
- Accredited CPD Programme with support and mentoring
- Company pension scheme
- Protection of life and long term illness cover
- Health insurance plan
- Financial support for further approved training
- Office location adjacent to bus routes and greenway for ease of commute
For more information or a confidential discussion please reach out to Aisling Lane.