An exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Engineering Manager to join a world-leading Medical Device company based in Limerick on a permanent contract. This company is one of the newest in the region having broken ground in 2018 and will have a headcount of 850 staff after the next phase of investment. Strong project management and NPI experience are desired for the successful candidate.
- Manage project activities with the accountability for successful completion of all deliverables to the business and develop project plans and schedule, scope and objectives. Identify risk, develop mitigation strategies, alternative solutions, resolve issues, action item follow up, etc. in collaboration with cross functional groups.
- Manage and/or oversee the work of assigned team within own function and/or cross functional project teams and may have some budgetary responsibilities. Develop a robust talent development plan in alignment with functional growth strategies of the department.
- Lead cross-functional and/or departmental groups to develop and provide design recommendations that integrate into component(s) or product(s) with moderate complexity.
- Other incidental duties.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or a related field required.
- Experience within the medical device industry.
- Demonstrated track record in management of technical and/or engineering disciplines required.
- Proven successful project management leadership skills.
- Proven expertise in both Microsoft Office Suite and related systems.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Barry O'Brien.