A unique opportunity has arisen with a leading medical device client who are looking to hire a Senior Energy Engineer to join their Facilities Engineering group.
The Senior Energy Engineer will develop and provide strategic support for the site's energy projects and management systems, setting goals and metrics.
They will utilise their knowledge of the latest technologies and the EU legislation and design, coordinate, control and deliver specific projects, ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments, and goals.
This role will offer excellent exposure to the wider business and will require strong stakeholder negotiation skills. The Senior Energy Engineer will present the on-site energy strategy and energy system implementation to Site Senior Management and present to Global Management. They will also determine strategies for purchasing energy and make recommendations regarding energy providers.
Education & Experience:
- Level 8 Degree in Energy Engineering / Energy Management or related discipline.
- 5+ years experience
- Detailed knowledge of electrical and mechanical systems, circuitry and load management.
- Strong knowledge of energy efficiency products and solutions and emerging technologies (Solar PV, Solar thermal, Battery storage, EVs, IoT devices)
- Demonstrable understanding of the ROI energy markets
- Knowledge of national and European energy legislation
For a more detailed job specification and a confidential discussion on this role contact Amy Newell.