- Reference: CJ47107
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Munster, Tipperary, Waterford
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Responsible for supporting R&D projects. Projects include external and capital systems with a focus on low frequency RF generation. The role will involve frequent interactions with external entities in clinical /non-clinical settings to complete research activities, identification/development of system requirements and presentations on work product /progress to senior leadership team.
- Hardware design, including schematic capture and PCB layout;
- Hardware debug and analysis of new hardware designs;
- Design for CE and security standards;
- Manage the certification and approval of hardware designs;
- Test and Qualification of new product hardware releases against a test plan and statutory and regulatory standards;
- BOM creation, including component specification;
- Honor’s Degree in Electronics Engineering
- At least 3+ years’ experience electronics design with a focus on analogue electronics and RF generation.
- Strong practical knowledge of electronic hardware;
- Experience with ORCAD or similar CAD package;
- Knowledge of international standards and regulations in the electronics industry (ISO / CE / FCC);
- Experience in DFM (design for manufacturing);
- Experience in DFT (design for test);
- Demonstrated ability of using lab test equipment (e.g. oscilloscope, signal generator, network/spectrum analyzers etc.)
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Innovative thought process
- Strong Communication skills.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling on 021 4809118 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!