Senior EHS Specialist with 5 years plus experience in a multinational environment.
- Develops, administers and implement the site EHS Management System in accordance with IPC Licence, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, legal and corporate requirements.
- Interacts with Regulators to resolve EHS compliance issues; establishes permit requirements and assists in EPA and local regulatory audits.
- Co-ordinate and perform EHSE Audits, co-ordinating the timely completion of findings & actions.
- Review and analyses environmental documentation issued by the EPA and local regulatory agencies.
- Monitor pollution prevention activities, compliance and auditing efforts.
- Perform area, process and chemical risk assessments, identify opportunities for improvement and define controls in conjunction with operations, engineering and quality
- Lead EHS improvement projects from concept to implementation
- Proactively develop risk mitigation strategies for site risk profile
- Honours level 8 Engineering or Science degree.
- A post graduate qualification in Environmental, Health and Safety, an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years previous experience in EHS required.
- Pharmaceutical, Chemical or medical devices industry background an advantage
- Detailed knowledge of legislation and ability to interpret and translate such information into site policy and procedures
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email email@example.com