***Senior Drawing Technician-Cork***
Due to an expanding workload our client, an engineering consultancy, is looking for a Senior Technician to join their team in Cork. You will be required to work on a range of projects, including Commercial, Retail, Hotel, Residential, Educational, and Industrial.
Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Preparation and presentation of drawings and design outputs.
- Development of detailed infrastructure design drawings using Revit/AutoCAD software including detailed structural drawings.
- Work independently without needing significant help from others and provide guidance and support to other members of the team.
- Assume ownership of work, and work with project engineers to ensure timely delivery within budgetary constraints.
- Efficient work methods, working both as part of team and on own initiative.
- The ability to manage several priorities at once will be required as well as a high level of commitment to success.
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- Knowledge of both Revit & AutoCAD.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail required.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Competitive salaries.
- Paid professional memberships.
- Laptop and software subscriptions where appropriate.
- Flexible working opportunities.
- Opportunities for further education and training.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane.