Reporting to the Senior Design Manager, the ideal candidate is an all-round accomplished designer with digital and traditional skillsets with a high level of conceptual thinking and creative flair for storytelling. Enthusiastic, proactive and highly organized, you have a clear understanding of brand guidelines and how they are implemented across all touchpoints, on and offline.
The role involves working collaboratively with the marketing communications team to ensure all internal projects are delivered on-brand and to the highest industry standard across the board. You will be responsible for producing different forms of motion graphics, creating engaging animations and generating visual effects to bring the organisations brands to life on various digital platforms.
Your new role will involve the following duties –
• Maintain the organisations Brand Integrity across digital and print
• Be meticulous in your approach and demonstrate strong attention to detail
• Support the Marketing Communications Team
• Manage and prioritize workloads to deliver on projects within tight deadlines
• Ability to follow company processes and procedures
The successful candidate will ideally have –
• A minimum of 5-6+ years’ experience in a similar design role
• Minimum degree level and qualification in graphic design/digital design and/or motion design essential
• Expert knowledge of animation, motion graphics and video effects essential
• Excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Adobe Premium Suite, After Effects, Premier Pro, HTML, CSS,
• Strong aesthetic skills, keen attention to detail and enthusiasm for collaboration with the team are a must
• Planning, prototyping, storyboard and schematic skills
• The flexibility to switch between digital projects and print projects when required
• Fluency in written and spoken English
This is an excellent opportunity with an excellent benefits package on offer.