Working in partnership with our client Senior Opportunity for an experienced DevOps Engineer Remote working opportunity
Skills include cloud migration and transformation, deployment and test automation, containerisation and DevOps. The ideal candidate will have worked in large scale development projects and have experience of significant architectural and deployment transformations.
Technical Experience Required:
- Knowledge and proven experience in Cloud platforms and deployment of software in cloud
- Experience in CI/CD pipeline and automation is a must
- Experience with OpenStack cloud is essential
- Experience in software life-cycle management, upgrades, rollbacks etc. is essential
- Experience with at least two DevOps Methodologies with core Java/J2EE development e.g. Chef, Puppet, Docker, Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform, containerisation with Kubernetes, Nagios, Prometheus etc.
- Ability to assess and implement new technologies and processes
- Work experience in Agile methodologies
- Experience in all of the following: Linux Administration, virtualization management, security management and administration, s/w application installation and management, file system administration, storage administration, system upgrading, CPU and memory resource administration
- Experience in all of the following: Knowledge and experience of IP Routing, Routing protocols, DNS, DHCP, SSH, Tunneling, Layer 2 / 3 IP network configuration, configure and manage VPN, policy management
- Experience in at least two scripting language e.g. Bash, Python, PowerShell, Ruby, Yaml
For further details on this opportunity please contact Gillian Nicholson directly on +353 90 6478104 or email Gillian at gillian.nicholson@collinsmcnicholas