Senior Data Analyst
Senior Data Analyst - International Customer Service Team required to work for a leading Multinational company in Galway.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and deploy processes to collate data pertaining to Customer Order fulfilment across the Order to cash fulfilment process including the Global Supply Chain.
- Design, develop and deploy tools to analyse current & projected performance and outline data driven opportunities for performance improvement.
- Develop /utilise tools and strategies to capture data-points in the process not currently captured.
- Develop and deploy predictive models to project order lead-times, stage lead-times within the process, Supply chain average lead-time per product, Customer fulfilment and Sales revenue specifying constraints that need to be addressed.
- Fully understand how the activities and processes within the International CS function link to overall Tier Metrics and Organisation metrics. Ensure that effective dashboards are created to monitor performance tracking.
- Develop automated daily reporting capability that provides real time performance insights.
- Collaborate with Quality, IT, Finance, Commercial and Supply Chain to build a Global Data set that supports all Business analysis requirements from a standard Data set. This will require collating information from multiple data sources.
- Outline process enhancements and transformations across the Customer Service functions based on the insights created.
- The role will evolve to leading and building organisational capability through identifying additional analytical resources through graduate programs, leveraging support across Abbott Business Units and collaborating with Third Parties.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years Supply Chain or Service based analytics experience in a Global Business Environment.
- Experience of supply chain in medical device industry is an advantage.
- Primary Degree in Engineering, Business, Maths or Data Science is a prerequisite and a master’s degree in one of these subjects is desirable.
- Demonstrated proficiency on multiple analytical tools such as Alteryx and Power BI.
- A strong track record of collaborating with and influencing multifunctional global operations
- Ability to work across functions, data sources and cross functional teams in order to understand how to locate and use data points.
- Proficiency with project management methodologies and techniques preferred.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Deirdre Moran.