- Reference: LK85236598
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Limerick, Limerick City
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Reporting into the Global Cost Manager, the successful candidate will work in conjunction with the Director of Operations to drive operational efficiencies and improvements in the financial systems, including planning, costing and operational controlling.
- Complex Financial analysis for business opportunities and continuous improvement initiatives
- Management of the Cost Team
- Liaise with the Procurement and Operations team to maintain accurate and efficient inventory and variance reconciliations.
- Work together with business partners, determining effective reporting and KPI structures.
- Establishing the financial direction for the site.
- Leads the month end close process, analyses and reporting on key variances and make recommedations for action.
- Analyse financial information in support of annual external audit.
- Works with operations team and IT team to suggest and implement system improvements.
- Professional Accounting Qualification, ACA, ACCA, CIMA.
- Strong leadership skills and experience
- 10 years operatios finance experience
- Strong understanding of financial and non financial metrics.
- High level of self-motivation.