Senior Continuous Improvement Analyst
My client a large medical device company in Galway are hiring a Senior Continuous Improvement Analyst to join their team. As a change agent in a fast-paced environment, you will find the role both challenging and rewarding. You will be highly motivated, passionate about lean mindset, leading change while training and mentoring people in continuous improvement methodologies.
- Level 8 degree qualified ideally in the Industrial Engineering field or equivalent
- Lean Six Sigma certification (minimum Black Belt) with 5 - 10 years post qualification experience
- Qualifications / Certifications in Lean Practices a distinct advantage
- Experience in AutoCAD / Solid Works an advantage
- Experience rolling out & embedding CI methodologies in batch production environment(s) - Confirmed delivery of tangible benefits using CI approach
- Excellent analytical skills and a strong visionary of waste reduction
- Proven experience in facilitating Kaizen workshop events
- Strong facilitation, coaching, motivational and influencing skills
- Experience supporting successful project teams, including the development of employees and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in PIM, VSM, 5s, Cell Design, 3P in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated self-direction & organizational skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proven ability to adapt to changing work priorities in response to a rapidly changing environment
- Ensures adherence to quality and safety standards with all improvement efforts
Excellent Salary and Benefits.
For a confidential discussion and more information on this role, please contact Nicola Walsh.