Reporting into the Director of the organisation, the purpose of this role will be to ensure that a portfolio of specialist clients are compliant with trust deeds, articles of association, regulatory authorities and Company Law.
- This position will have responsibility for the Corporate Administration of Irish Companies
- Prepare and review of minutes and agreements
- Monitor company assets
- Credit Control
- Liaise with clients, private offices, banks and government departments
- Create, verify and authorise payments in accordance with Payment procedures.
- Use Irish Governments online systems to incorporate companies, file necessary company documents such as returns, dissolutions
- Open and maintain bank accounts
- VAT registration and VAT returns.
- Update company database
- Liaise with Irish Governemnet Revenue and Customs
- Ability to manage own time and work
- Evidence of excellent organisational skills
- Customer service orientated
- Clear and precise verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Experience within the Aviation Sector
- ICSA or Similar professional qualification