- Reference: GJ46094
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway, Galway City, Mayo
- Category: Quidel
Senior Commercial Financial Analyst required with 5 years plus experience in financial and / or strategic Analyst. Experience in manufacturing preferred. Galway city.
- Analyze revenue and margin performance and provide insight to drivers of variability.
- Review trends in ASP, volume and margin components by region and provides monthly commentary for management review.
- Work with the Sales and Marketing team to drive the monthly revenue forecasting process.
- Develop and maintains reporting tools required for this task.
- In cooperation with Sales and Marketing, perform in-depth pricing analytics on an annual basis in order to establish the Company’s pricing grids.
- Support development of annual operating plans with relation to revenue, and expenses associated with Sales & Marketing function.
- Collect and study data to determine costs of business activities.
- Recommend budget adjustments as needed, and may propose other cost improvement measures. Prepares and presents monthly review of budget versus actual results with management team.
- Analyzes financial data and extracts and defines relevant information. Interprets data for the purpose of determining past financial performance and/or to project a financial probability.
- Develops new reporting and analytical tools to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of monitoring the performance of the business.
- Maintains financial reporting systems to ensure alignment with source data.
- Performs other special projects as assigned including in-depth expense, revenue and pricing analysis. Participates in the resolution of issues and process improvement opportunities.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in financial and/or strategic analysis. Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, or finance required. ACA, ACCA or CIMA. MBA preferred.
- Strong analytical and communication skills to convey information effectively.
- Ability to distill large amounts of data and translate analysis into compelling presentations.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in financial modeling, strategic planning, and resource allocation.
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office suite of products, including PowerPoint and Excel.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie