Senior Client Services Manager
An exciting opportunity has come in with our client. We are looking for a Senior Client Services Manager to join a growing organisation. Our client is based in Shannon, Co. Clare, and offers a hybrid working model. This role would suit someone with APA in housing loans, 5+ years experience in Client Services, and someone with a proven track record of driving performance and delivering business results.
Key Responsibilities: (Full job spec available upon request)
- Assist and lead Client projects as required, work closely with counterparts from the operational teams to ensure smooth service delivery of key priority projects.
- Plans and facilitates client meetings or calls including; scheduling client service review meeting, calls alls and visits; preparation for and follow-up of client meetings.
- Arranging resources to facilitate large-scale Client requests relating to their existing portfolios. Example resources for securitization and rating agency meetings.
- Assist with complex situations such as interest-only, expired loans, or unusual requests. In these cases, must manage expectations, address inquiries, and assess client’s requirements with accuracy in the context of the credit servicing act.
- Identify risks associated with projects or client relationships and ensure these are assessed, mitigated, and reported on a timely basis.
- APA in Housing Loans (Essential).
- Demonstrated ability to navigate and thrive in a dynamic business model with important regulatory obligations and implementation of those obligations.
- Proven track record of driving performance and delivering business results.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Operations/ Client service experience.
- Exceptional commercial awareness.
For more information or even a confidential discussion please contact Jason O'Flaherty.