- Reference: GY46160
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Galway
- Category: Retailing, Wholesaling & Purchasing
As part of an international Buying, Procurement, Logistics & Supply Chain team, reporting to the Head of Supply Chain, you will be a leading contributor to the management of buying tactics & strategy for high tech devices for international delivery to clients. Your major day to day responsibilities will include: production & inventory control, production planning routines, monthly inventory management, vendor management, sourcing & pricing.
Candidate Must Haves:
- APICS CPIM qualification.
- An honours degree from a leading third level institution.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role from the following industry sectors: Pharma, Large Scale Manufacturing, Medical Device, Digital Devices.
- Exceptional, negotiation, communication and influencing ability.
- An ability to work successfully independently and in a fast-paced team-based environment.
- A Strong analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eoghan Curtin by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!