Senior Buyer | 18 Month Contract | Multinational | Medical Devices | Galway Hybrid
We are looking for a Senior Buyer with expertise in Procurement/Purchasing to be the lead representative on a global business transformation program accompanying a move of their ERP system.
- In conjunction with the Purchasing team, capture and share additional requirements beyond Global Template to support Galway's go-live.
- Understand and communicate the key system changes and implications of those changes to the Purchasing team.
- Primary point of contact for Galway site on Direct Purchasing workstreams.
- Active participant in Magellan meetings & forums.
- Coordination of all Purchasing activities during implementation and cutover.
- Partner with sister site representatives to align on a common approach with particular emphasis on Galway/Maple Grove dual-site implementation.
- Champion Master Data accuracy for Purchasing team.
- NFQ Level 8 (240 ETCS) qualification in a related discipline.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in Procurement, Purchasing, or Planning. Experience in both areas is a distinct advantage.
- Systems experience in SAP, Rapid Response, and MS Excel.
- Project Management experience.
- Good knowledge and understanding of MRP, PPDS, and CRP.
- Proven adaptability, comfortable with change, and with a demonstrated ability to react and respond to a fast-changing environment
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate analytical capability to interpret and challenge data and to identify where data may not be accurate or incomplete
- Strong leadership, communication, and influencing skills
- Self-starter with a strong, proactive work ethic.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Deirdre Moran.