Senior Business Analyst required with 5 years plus experience in supply chain or service based analytics in global environment. Galway city. Strong Power BI background
The Senior Business Analyst completes data analysis and statistical analysis using various methodologies and presents the results of such analysis in a meaningful way to division/site leadership.
- Design, develop and deploy tools to analyse current & projected performance and outline data driven opportunities for performance improvement.
- Develop and lead projects focused on delivering visually appealing, interactive reports and dashboards, that meet the needs of internal stakeholders and customers.
- Extracts data from a variety of data sources incorporating complex logic as needed. Data sources may include databases and other structured data sources.
- Testing and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Identifies, communicates, and endeavours to resolve data gaps that impact the fulfilment of the division's/site's functional requirements.
- Identifies, evaluates, and documents potential data sources in support of project requirements.
- Guides various business departments in appropriate and effective use of data.
- Supports and executes change management activities regarding data analysis e.g., migration from Qlikview to PowerBI.
- Builds statistical models, diagnoses, validates, and improves the performance of these models over time.
- Provide leadership and mentorship for the BI professionals within your team.
- Degree in Engineering, Business, Maths or Data Science is a prerequisite and a master’s degree in one of these subjects is desirable.
- Minimum of 5 years Supply Chain or Service based analytics experience in a Global Business Environment.
- Proven experience with Microsoft data visualization and "Power" applications
- Strong knowledge of Power BI development, including data modeling, DAX, and visualization design.
- Microsoft certifications in Power BI or related technologies are preferred.
- Good analytical, programming, and debugging skills.
- Proficiency with project management methodologies and techniques.
- A strong track record of collaborating with and influencing multifunctional global operations.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.