Reporting to the Director of Analytics, the Senior Data Analyst will join an expanding team in Athlone.
You will have the responsibility for delivering of analytics and customer insights in support of the Global business.
As the Senior Data Analyst will review, analyse and evaluate data captured and present the data to stakeholders along with detailed insights garnered from the data.
- Designs and develops analytics and/or models in support of key problem-solving initiatives, analysing and translating findings into clear and compelling recommendations/solutions.
- Analyses business fundamentals, operational performance, and relative benchmarking positions to recommend solutions to business problems.
- Builds knowledge repositories and drives innovation/creativity in our analytical toolkit.
- Becomes subject matter expert in areas assigned including inputs, processes and outputs, as well as tools and data.
- Leverages data visualization and other analytical tools to drive reporting transparency and reach.
- Serve as conduit for IT and Business to ensure best solution is implemented by balancing operational requirements with cost and time to implement.
- Works with stakeholders continuously to refine reporting accuracy and understanding.
- Experience Required::
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or Data Science
- Strong data visualisation skills, experienced in technologies like Tableau, QlikView, PowerBI, or similar
- 5- 7 years industry experience with data analytic tools such as Power Query, Tableau required
- International experience working cross border, cross time zone, and cross functional
- Knowledge of SQL and data structuring required
- Strong interpersonal skills, especially written and verbal communications and a proactive ability to work with local colleagues and remote teams.or call Gillian on 0906478104
- For a confidential discussion on this position please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org