Senior Business Analyst - Galway
Senior Business Analyst required with 5 years Supply Chain or Service based analytics experience in a Global Business Environment. Experience of supply chain in medical device industry is an advantage.
- Design, develop and deploy tools to analyse current & projected performance and outline data driven opportunities for performance improvement.
- Develop and lead projects focused on enhancing statistical methodologies
- Extracts data from a variety of data sources incorporating complex logic as needed. Data sources may include databases and other structured data sources
- Testing and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Identifies, communicates, and endeavours to resolve data gaps that impact the fulfilment of the division's/site's functional requirements
- Identifies, evaluates, and documents potential data sources in support of project requirements
- Minimum of 5 years Supply Chain or Service based analytics experience in a Global Business Environment. Experience of supply chain in medical device industry is an advantage.
- Primary Degree in Engineering, Business, Maths or Data Science is a prerequisite and a master’s degree in one of these subjects is desirable.
- Demonstrated proficiency on multiple analytical tools such as Alteryx and Power BI.
- Ability to work across functions, data sources and cross functional teams in order to understand how to locate and use data points.
- Proficiency with project management methodologies and techniques preferred.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.