The Senior Specialist is responsible for activities that include the following:
- Partner with local business leaders and project teams to scope Automation, MES and IT aspects of capital projects bringing knowledge of Automation technologies and latest IT technologies
- Financial accountability for Automation / IT Spend (typically in the range of 6-8% of the total capital cost)
- Understand and educate local project teams on automation standards as they relate to technology selection, system configuration, validation, hardware, software environments and business processes
- Develop and execute project staffing plans if required
- Close liaison with Process Engineering Leads and Engineering Contractor
- Drive efficiencies in the execution of projects to reduce costs and cycle times based on standard
- Engages with stakeholders at all levels of projects, including active participation in Project Steering team
- Ensures that SDLC (Software Development LifeCycle) is appropriately applied
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or another technical degree plus.
- 5 or more years of experience in project/automation/IT support and/or Vaccines / Pharmaceutical Manufacturing front line supervision. Proven record of proficiencies associated with business analysis on small sized projects.
- Excellent understanding of cGMP’s, SDLC methodologies and LEAN/MPS/ Sigma principles.
- Excellent facilitation, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Proven facilitation, meeting/workshop management, project management and change management skills are essential, along with excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as strong presentation skills.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling on 021 4809118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org