- Reference: GY47268
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway, Galway City
- Category: Production
- Management of project from design through to validation
- Selection and management of project automation team to meet project deliverables.
- Support the process development in the delivery of the project.
- Identify & Liaise with key partners to support the equipment and automation needs.
- Ensure that all Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are fulfilled
- Technical support to the on-boarding team.
- Degree, with a minimum of 10 years experience in an automated manufacturing environment.
- Ability to manage the design and manufacture of control systems up to CE marking standard.
- Strong technical, hands on background and capabilities.
- Excellent communication, planning and organisational skills.
- Experience in delivering highly complex equipment engineering projects
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems with innovative and cost effective solutions.
- Excellent working knowledge of equipment and process validation
- Demonstrated experience in customer and external vendor management
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to lead and influence decisions on equipment and automation.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Edyta Fleming on 091706721 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie