- Reference: CJ45897
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin South, Dublin West
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
The organisation is seeking a senior Automation Engineer who will take ownership of coding EMs, Phases and Recipes on the Emerson DeltaV platform (V11.3.1) and generation of associated FDS Documentation. The expectation is that the successful candidate will interface with Process Design Engineers from Design through to Commissioning
The Senior Automation Engineer will work closely with the Process Design Engineers and other project team members to meet key software delivery milestones. Design, develop and test software code in accordance with site coding standards and following good engineering practice.
• Degree in Electrical/Electronic or Chemical Engineering, or related field with substantial experience in this field.
Knowledge or Experience Required:
• Strong Delta V coding background
• Experience with process plant commissioning
• Batch environment experience.
• Experience in biotech preferred
• Experience in automation design & commissioning
• Strong organisational, interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
The following would be advantageous:
• Experience with working in a Biotech facility
• Knowledge and experience with a plant start-up
• Familiarity with operating in a fully automated plant
• Familiarity with GMP change control requirements
Hourly rate: €70p/h
Contract length: 11 months
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eloísa Ruiz on 021 4911066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!