Senior Associate Scientist required for a leading biopharmaceutical company in Cork. The Senior Associate Scientist will have experience in analytical methods and be very familiar with analytical techniques and equipment required for method development, transfer and validation
Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Selects appropriate methods and techniques in performing methods development.
- May design new experiments to support the development of drug substances and drug products or techniques to test such substances.
- Presents results of work, interprets data, and draws conclusions regarding presented material and nature of work.
- Identifies and introduces new technology and/or methods to the organization
- Generation, review and approval of development & validation lifecycle documentation
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- 11+ years of experience with BA or BS degree in Chemistry or Biology.
- 9+ years of experience with MS degree in Chemistry or Biology.
- Competent in the operation of Analytical Instrumentation including Dissolution Baths, KF, UPLC & HPLC proficient in LIMS & Empower etc.
- Working knowledge of GMPs, pharmacopoeial, regulatory requirements for analytical testing, phase appropriate standards for method validation.
What you will get in return:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience).
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane.