Senior Anti Money Laundering Analyst
- Processing Investor Anti-Money Laundering workload through a workflow system.
- Reviewing investor documentation in adherence with the company policies and procedures.
- Escalation of more complex problems and issues.
- Participation in completion of compliance.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with clients and partners.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of Anti Money Laundering regulations.
- Knowledge of Anti Money Laundering.
- Day to day knowledge of transfer agency operations.
- AML compliance in a regulated environment.
- Understanding of principles of quality delivery.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Self-motivated and initiative.
- Excellent problem-solving and risk management.
- Excellent Microsoft Office applications.
For more information or a confidential discussion contact email@example.com 061-512270