Senior Anti-Money Laundering Analyst
An exciting opportunity has come in with our client. We are looking for a Senior Anti-Money Laundering Analyst to join a growing organisation. Our client is open to the successful candidate being based in either their Dublin or Clare office. This role would suit someone with subject matter expert level knowledge in AML, coming from a Financial Services background and experience in performing relevant quality assurance checks.
Key Responsibilities: (Full job spec available upon request)
- Be knowledgeable in AML legislation so can provide suitable advice to the business on AML/CFT matters.
- Ensure compliance with the Criminal Justice (Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing) Act 2010.
- Keep abreast of changes to legislation, regulatory, and industry guidelines, and assist the Head of Financial Crime & MLRO in managing the implementation of same across the company.
- Support the Head of Financial Crime & MLRO with internal audits and client audits, ensuring timely response to audit requests and working to procure a positive audit result.
- Input to Operational Risk Framework, Business Risk Assessments, etc. in relation to risks and controls in place for the AML & Fraud Team.
- 3rd level education in an economic or numerical discipline.
- Demonstrates the ability to the identification of AML risks, assess and mitigate risk for the benefit of the organisation.
- 3+ years in a financial institution in compliance or risk-based role (desirable).
- Suitable AML qualification or Licentiate of the Association of Compliance Officers of Ireland (LCOI) (desirable).
- Attention to detail, accurate and high-quality work.
For more information or even a confidential discussion please contact Jason O'Flaherty.