Senior Analytical Scientist.
This Senior Analytical Scientist will be responsible for performing assay development, characterization, optimization, and investigation for the in-process analytics group supporting the process sciences department.
Other duties include providing technical support, guidance and supervision for in-process and investigational assay development and testing.
- Performs assay development/optimization for the process science analytics group.
- Create/Review/Approve new test methods and assays.
- Ensure robust and timely sample management procedures are implemented and maintained.
- Establish and maintain a good working knowledge of industry trends and developments in the analytics space.
- Source, evaluate and introduce new methodologies/techniques to support business needs.
- Liaise with other analytical groups internally to ensure best practice is followed.
- Lead technical troubleshooting and laboratory investigations.
- Develop and deliver training programs for process science analysts.
- Position requires strong technical skills in combination with strong communication skills in order to meet process science objectives
- Ph.D in Analytics, Chemistry, Biology or related field, with 2+ years of relevant experience.
- MSc in Analytics, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology or related field, with 6+ years of relevant experience.
For more information or a confidential discussion contact Deirdre Sheehan on 061-512270 email@example.com