The Senior Analytical Development Chemist will function as a key member of the Analytical Development Team. You will be key to the introduction of new products. You will promote and monitor laboratory GMP / Safety within the Analytical Development (AD) group. If you have previous experience in method development and validation please reach out for a confidential discussion.
Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Provide analytical expertise and support for the introduction of new products, including method assessment, method development, validation/qualification, and transfer.
- Be the lead analyst on projects. Plan the execution of the projects and mentor/lead the support analysts.
- Experienced in project/people management for technology transfer projects.
- Lead troubleshooting activities during the development, validation/qualification, and transfer of methods.
- As a senior analyst, you will be responsible for managing employees and resources to ensure the delivery of projects in the required timeframe.
- Prepare, review and approve change controls, protocols, project status reports, final reports, and other internal documentation relevant to the role.
- Present training sessions to QC and provide technical support during method familiarisation period.
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- BSc; Masters or Ph.D. in chemistry with experience (min. 5 years) in industry.
- Experience in analytical method development, validation, and analytical technology transfer within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in project/people management for technology transfer projects
- Experience with HPLC, UHPLC, GC, LC/MS, GC/Headspace, GC/MS, UV, IR, KF, ion chromatography, and ICP
- Empower experience.
What you will get in return:
- Competitive salary (depending on experience)
- Medical insurance
- Flexible benefits
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane.