Job Title: Fund Administration Operator – Transfer Agency
Corporate Title: Senior Analyst (Hedge)
The Transfer Agency Senior Analyst is responsible for maintaining and overseeing the shareholder register and completing first level checks and reviews required for all transfer agency tasks.
This includes processing/ checking orders from booking stage to the final NAV stages, making payments to both investors and Prime Brokers, liaising with investors, clients and internally, completing anti- money laundering checks on Investors, reconciliation of fund subscription/redemption accounts and additional ad hoc duties.
The candidate is responsible for the day to day duties and are the first point of contact for all investors and clients. The Senior Analyst must ensure adherence to Internal Transfer Agency procedures in addition to both internal and Regulatory AML requirements at all times
- Managing day to day activities in line with internal and external SLA timeframes.
- Interacting with Hedge Fund Principals and their investors.
- Reviewing, understanding and discussing fund governing documents with staff and clients.
- Taking responsibility for all aspects of operations and controls, including setting up investors, processing trades , and distributions, sending reporting, performing Anti-Money Laundering (AML) checks, FATCA / CRS reviews and making wire payments.
- Responding to investor, client and internal enquiries.
- Providing periodic reports and feedback to upper management.
- Adhering to Investor Services procedures and policies in line with regulations globally and Deutsche Bank policy.
- Assisting with the processing of investor related activity and tracking of investor static data.
- Checker duties.
- SME for specific client relationships.
- Participation in ad hoc projects in addition to day to day duties.
- Working as part of a larger global team in the case of out sourced activities.
- Supervision of more junior staff.
- A strong background in an investor services/transfer agency team, for alternative funds at a top tier institutional fund administrator.
- Detailed knowledge of transfer agency systems.
- Basic knowledge of accounting, finance, hedge investment concepts.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to work with all levels within the organisation and have strong multi-tasking skills.
- A detailed understanding of Hedge Fund structures and the fund administration business.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills to develop working relationships with colleagues, clients, other divisions/ offices of the bank and professional intermediaries.
- Display high levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to identify opportunities for process improvements.
- Ability to self motivate and work as part of team and take on board constructive feedback.
- Flexible in dealing with changing priorities.
- Strong excel knowledge.
Ideal Candidate will have:
- Fund allocation experience.
- Experience performing checker duties in terms of trades/payments/reporting.
- People management experience.
- Project management experience.
- AML /FATCA/CRS exposure.