Video for this job
My client a pharma and biotechnology company based in Dublin City Centre who has been consistently ranked a “Top Employer” are currently seeking to hire a Senior Administrator to join their team on a temporary contract until July.
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments;
- Provides administrative assistance as needed (examples include: word processing, creating PowerPoint presentations, creating Excel spreadsheets)
- Prepare and distribute minutes of team meetings;
- Arranges national and international travel for the team as well as our partners and others as needed;
- Supports US admin as needed in the scheduling and execution of EU regulatory agency meetings;
- Creates and maintains expense reports for the Team;
- Assists in coordinating details in regards to planning meetings and similar events (i.e. off-site management events, employee luncheons, partner meetings, etc.)
- Opens, sorts, and directs mail in order of priority;
- Manages and directs incoming calls;
- Other administrative duties & projects as required.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills and a professional telephone manner.
- Flexibility – willingness to help other colleagues to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated computer skills, preferably Microsoft office (e-mail, word processing, spreadsheet).
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eoghan Dalton