Based in Monaghan Town with a government funded organisation on a 12 month contract, the Senior Administrator will work as part of a team within the Central Operations Unit, the Administrator is responsible for ensuring all administration systems within the Directorate are operating and reporting to the highest possible standard.
- Act as administrator lead for all risk and case management tasks
- Servicing relevant Project Team Meetings, completing minutes.
- Administer the organisation and delivery of online and face to face events for grantees.
- Administration of Changes to Funding and issuance of Addendums/Grant Agreements.
- Produce formal reports using Pivot tables, Power BI etc., to identify changes and/or trends in data.
- Monitor and update systems gaps, producing periodic reports for Line Manager, ensuring reports are interrogated and data updated on an on-going basis for consistency and accuracy of data quality.
- Dealing with day-day queries from organisations and grantees and funders
- Management of assigned programme mailboxes, issuance of programme communications and reminders to ensure deadlines are met.
- Assisting with the production of internal and external ‘How to Guides’, business processes and procedures.
- Maintenance of Data Systems with emphasis on data quality checking to ensure information is inputted accurately.
- Monitor the timeliness and accuracy of all data returned by beneficiaries/implementing bodies.
- Several year’s administration experience - or see Qualifications section
- A structured and organised approach with the ability to prioritise and manage workload under pressurised conditions
- Demonstrate a flexible and adaptable approach to their work in fast paced demanding environment
- Strong organisational skills
- Capacity to review the work of colleagues
- Highly Proficient in use of MS packages e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, Project, PowerPoint; Microsoft Dynamics CRM; SharePoint applications, portals, data management and systems
- Excellent communication skills and ability to instruct on technical topics.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eoghan Dalton.