We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Administrator to join our client firm in Cork. Our client is a civil engineering company based in Glanmire, Co. Cork, and is on the lookout for a senior administrator to join their team. This is a full-time, permanent role and would be based on-site. This role would suit candidates that have some experience in accounts admin, invoices, and general administration within an SME.
Key Responsibilities (include but are not limited to)
- General Office Administration duties as assigned on an ad-hoc basis
- General reception duties such as correspondence management via phone, email, and paper trails. Mailbox monitoring and management etc.
- Handling client account queries
- Inputting invoices
- Maintenance of controlled documents
- Working with the Health & Safety Director to update EHS files where necessary
- Experience using Sage Line 50 software package is a distinct advantage
- Experience in general administration within an SME. Specific experience within the construction/engineering industry is a distinct advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and competent with general IT
- A high level of attention to detail is critical for this role.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Ryan Blackett.