Video for this job
To provide professional proactive administrative support to the Vice President (VP) Alliance Management, Director Alliance, and Associate Director (AD) Alliance Management. To provide project coordination support to the Alliance Management Department, working closely with the team on the Organisation’ clients. To participate in the administrative functions and duties of the Dublin Office and provide support as required to visiting Organisation personnel.
KEY AREAS OF JOB ACCOUNTABILITY:
- To provide professional proactive administrative and organisational support to the Alliance Management team, this will involve full secretarial support (including where required typing, filing, correspondence, reports and presentations etc) and management of diaries and schedules.
- To ensure continuity during the absence of team members, e.g., dealing with external personnel & internal senior management, and highlighting relevant items.
- To screen incoming phone calls, route calls to proper individuals and take messages; handle confidential messages and correspondence
- To co-ordinate travel for the Alliance Management team.
- To submit expenses on a monthly basis (Concur system)
- To review existing office and administration procedures and implement effective systems of work.
- To prioritise administrative/support workloads. To identify potential problems (e.g. peak period pressures) and plan accordingly including escalation of matters as appropriate.
- To design and instil best practice policies and procedures
- To ensure adequate administrative support cover is available during periods of leave. To facilitate effective organisation of meetings, conferences etc and associated activities (e.g. accommodation, travel) both on and off-site as required.
- To facilitate arrangements for external visitors including those from overseas as necessary
- To establish systems and ensure efficient maintenance / archiving and tracking of records, information and projects
- To assist with special projects as required
- To handle routine matters to conserve supervisor’s time
- To handle large volumes of sensitive and confidential documentation and to appropriately deal with such information
- To act as an interface with external contacts concerning routine matters To provide support for ad hoc projects.
Alliance Management Co-ordination Responsibilities:
To expedite matters on behalf of the Alliance Management, including sourcing of information, operation of a bring-forward system, ‘chasing’ of others etc.
Royalty Revenue (payable & receivables) — co-ordinate closely with Finance; monitor to ensure reports are received on time; invoices raised, and payments received on agreed dates
Cross-functional collaboration and partnering: to co-ordinate meetings with the organisation’ partners, General Managers of the organisation’ sites, and other internal teams and functions at a site level.
To provide support and follow up regarding actions items from meetings To assist Alliance Management in monitoring client pricing.
To compile and assist in preparing presentations, briefing reports, and other documentation for Senior Management, under the guidance of Alliance Management Maintain marketed products data and report
Effective maintenance and tracking of projects, records and information
- Leaving Certificate plus formal administrative/secretarial qualification or substantial relevant experience.
- Advanced level competencies in MS Office Suite of Applications.
- Proven track record
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a demanding office environment Excellent written and oral communication.
- Proactive organisational skills.
- Ability to perform competently under pressure, manage multi-priorities and achieve deadlines.
- Highly motivated and flexible.
- Experience of reviewing and implementing effective systems of administrative and associated work.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal & communication skills, including ability to handle matters with sensitivity and diplomacy.
- Attention to detail essential and high level of accuracy Extremely confidential
- Professional manner and presentation.
- Will work with initiative and professional proactive approach.
- Ability to work well with others as part of a team environment
If interested please call Francesca Pasetto on 01 66 200 88 or email firstname.lastname@example.org